#MuskokaWharfTreeLighting – Photo Contest Prize Pack
Friday, December 1, 2017 between 6 and 8 PM, the second annual Muskoka Wharf tree lighting ceremony will take place on A P Cockburn Square, Muskoka Wharf, Gravenhurst, Ontario.
- Attend the event.
- Take a photo while you are at Muskoka Wharf between 6 and 8 PM.
- The subject of the photo is up to the entrant – suggestions the tree, a participating shop or restaurant, an activity on the Wharf, a group of friends etc.
- Post it on your choice of one of three social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) with the hashtag #MuskokaWharfTreeLighting
and you could win a prize pack worth over $200.
- $25 gift certificate from Boston Pizza
- Afternoon Tea for Two at Blue Willow Tea Shop
- $25 gift certificate from Polar Dip
- 3-tier serving stand from The Shipyards (Estimated $50 value)
- Soy Candle in Hammered Copper Canister from Summer House Interiors
- 2-hour sightseeing cruise for two from Muskoka Steamships & Discovery Centre, including admission to the Muskoka Discovery Centre ($92.85 value)
Thank you to all our sponsors. Please shop locally this holiday season.
- Contestants must be 18 years of age or over to enter.
- A photo must be posted to the personal Facebook, Twitter or Instagram social media account of the entrant between 8 PM, December 1 and 6 PM, December 3, 2017.
- The hashtag #MuskokaWharfTreeLighting must accompany the post.
- One entry will be drawn from all qualifying posts.
- In the event that we cannot reach, by December 5, 2017, the person drawn, another name will be pulled from all qualifying posts.
- Multiple entries are permitted, however the photo must be different in each entry.
- No prize component substitutions permitted.
- The prize has no cash value.
- Employees of members of the Muskoka Wharf Association are not eligible.