2017 Sailing Season: June 17 to October 9
Reservations for public cruises begin May 1st, 2017
Group and Private Events can be booked now!
Experience the breathtaking beauty of Lake Muskoka than from the deck of RMS Segwun or Wenonah II?
Call 1-866-687-6667 to purchase tickets, as of May 1, 2017.
Cruise passengers receive FREE admission to Muskoka Discovery Centre!
Members of the Muskoka Steamship & Historical Society receive 10% off one or two adult prices for regular cruises! (The amount of discount depends on the membership level)
All 1, 2, 2.5, 3.5 and 4-hour cruises embark and disembark in Gravenhurst.
2017 Cruises & Rates for RMS Segwun and Wenonah II
Things you should know about our cruises and prices:
- Prices do not include taxes, or gratuities where applicable.
- All prices are in Canadian dollars.
- Please note: Lunch, Dinner or Afternoon Tea reservations must be made at time of booking your cruise.
- Cruises with an asterisk (*) have meal options.
- Payment for meals and beverages will be made on board while cruising.
- Alcoholic beverages are sold on board in any of our ships’ lounges.
- Cash, Visa or MasterCard are the only forms of payment accepted.
- Guests may not bring food and beverages to consume on board our ships.
- Our not-for-profit mission is to present dynamic, entertaining and educational experiences through our iconic steamships and the Muskoka Discovery Centre.
- Window seating in the dining rooms is not guaranteed. We will do our best to honour a request for window seating.
- Our Thanksgiving Day cruise is an exception, as it includes gratuities and meal in the pricing – taxes are extra.
Cruise only pricing
1 Hour Cruise
Adult – $29.99 Child – $16.81
- June 17 to July 9, 2017 – every Saturday from 4:30 to 5:30 PM (Except July 1, 2017)
- July 10 to September 3, 2017 – Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 4:30 to 5:30 PM
- September 5 to October 8, 2017 – every Saturday from 4:30 to 5:30 PM
2 Hour Cruise
Adult – $39.99 Child – $22.95
- From June 17 to July 9, 2017 – Monday to Sunday- from 2:15 to 4:15 PM
- From July 10 to September 3, 2017 – Monday and Friday 2:30 to 4:30 PM; Tuesday, Thursday; 3:15 to 5:15 PM; Wednesday and Sunda2:45 to 4:45 PM
- September 5 to October 8, 2017 – 7 days a week from 2:15 to 4:15 PM
2.5 Hour Cruise*
Adult – $41.99 Child $25.50
- From June 17 to July 9, 2017 – Monday to Sunday- from 11:30 AM to 2 PM
- From July 10 to September 3, 2017 – Monday to Saturday from 11:30 AM to 2 PM – Sunday Noon to 2:30 PM
- From September 5 to October 8, 2017 – Monday to Sunday – from 11:30 AM to 2 PM
3.5 Hour Sunset Cruise*
Adult – $60.59 Child $39.20
- From June 17 to July 9, 2017 – Every Saturday from 6 to 9:30 PM (Except July 1, 2015)
- From July 10 to September 3, 2017 – Every Wednesday and Saturday from 6 to 9:30 PM
- From September 5 to October 8, 2017 – Every Saturday from 6 to 9:30 PM
130th anniversary 4-Hour Millionaire’s Row Cruise – Canadian Signature Experience*
During Canada’s sesquicentennial, join our historic Millionaire’s Row cruise. The Row is a stretch of shoreline famous for grand summer homes, many dating back to the turn of the century. High Tea is available for an additional charge.
July 10 to September 3, 2017 – every Wednesday from 11:30 AM to 3 PM on board RMS Segwun
Adult – $60.99 Child – $39.95
In 2012, the Canadian Tourism Commission announced that the Millionaire’s Row Cruise has been recognized as part of their “Signature Experiences Collection”. This highly coveted merit acknowledges a superior tourism attraction offering a truly unique Canadian experience in demand by international travelers. This standing will result in substantial marketing for our organization in 11 countries worldwide. We are honored to be recognized with this elite tourism status. Visit the Canadian Tourism Commission website for more information!
Optional Meal Service*
Please note: Meals must be reserved at time of booking your cruise. Taxes and gratuities are not included in the price. Meals are paid on board while cruising. Read our 2017 menus.
1 hour cruise
No meals offered, but snacks may be purchased in any of the ships’ lounges
2 hour cruise – High Tea is available
High Tea – $24.50
2.5 hour cruise – 2 course lunch is available
Lunch – $19.80
3.5 hour Sunset Cruise – 3 course dinner is available
Adult – $45.40 Child – $25.00
4 hour Millionaire’s Row – High Tea is available
High Tea – $24.50
When making your cruise reservation, don’t forget to let us know about your special birthday or anniversary so we can help you celebrate!
Canada Day Sesquicentennial Early Dinner Cruise
Canada’s 150th birthday celebrations on July 1, 2017, will make memories family can share for a lifetime. Cruise from 5 to 7:30 PM.
Canada Day Sesquicentennial Fireworks Cruise
The fireworks at Walker’s Point are a Canada Day tradition. On July 1, 2017, we’ll sail from 8:30 PM to Midnight.
Ghost Tales Cruise with special guest Andrew Hind aboard RMS Segwun
Andrew co-authored Muskoka Ghost Towns. As the ship sails up the lake, Andrew will tell spooktacular tales about lost hopes and forgotten dreams.
This one-way cruise from Gravenhurst to Port Carling is a unique opportunity to get in the Muskoka spirit. You will return to Gravenhurst by bus. There will be no meal service, but snacks will be available for purchase in the lounges.
Only one sailing in 2017 – July 22, from noon to 2:30 PM. Adults $53.10 Children 12 and under $35.03
Craft Beer Cruise
Save the date: August 22, 2017 from 2 to 4 PM.
Details to follow.
Fall Colours Cruises
- Saturday, September 23, 30 and October 7, 2017
- Sunday, September 24 and October 1 and 8, 2017
- Monday, October 9, 2017
5 sailings to choose from per day: 10:30 to 11:30 AM; Noon to 1 PM; 1:30 to 2:20 PM, 3 to 4 PM; 4:30 to 5:30 PM
Adults $25 Children 12 and under $15 [Taxes are included!]
Thanksgiving Day Cruise
October 9, 2017 from 10 AM to 4 PM
Our traditional Thanksgiving cruise aboard RMS Segwun marks the end of the sailing season and her 130th anniversary celebrations. There will be 2 seatings. Dining will be family style. Book early to ensure you don’t miss this once-in-130 year cruise.
All passengers: $108.99, includes lunch and two coffee breaks. Gratuities are included. Taxes are extra.
Cruises for Families and Junior Stokers
Sundays – July 16, 23, 30 and August 6, 13, 20 and 27, 2017 – 9:30am to 11:30am
Sail aboard Wenonah II with Captain Corbin and his locked treasure chest. Rumour has it that Captain Ron Hook has the key. Will Dangerous Derek successfully infiltrate Hook’s men like a pirate spy and steal the key? What is in that treasure chest? Come aboard to find out.
Adult – $41.95
Age 6 to 12 – $23.95
Age 2 to 5 – $12.50
Ice Queen and Snow Princess Cruise
Saturday July 22 and Saturday August 12 – 11:00am to 12:30pm
Join the Ice Queen and Snow Princess aboard Wenonah II for a captivating and magical cruise as they tell their story and perform enchanting songs
Adult – $32.75
Age 6 to 12 – $20.75
Age 2 to 5 – $11.75
Intergalactic Adventure Cruise for Space Cadets
Saturday July 29 and Saturday August 19 – 11:00am to 12:30pm
Shy space creatures live on an island in the lake. They are in danger and space cadets must bring them news that will save them. Do we get to the island on time to save the creatures? How do the space cadets get the message to them? Join our crew aboard Wenonah II to find out.
Adult – $32.75
Age 6 to 12 – $20.75
Age 2 to 5 – $11.75