Craft Beer Cruise – August 12, 2017 from 2 to 4 PM
May 10, 2017
- Switchback Pilsner – light body and crispness of a traditional German pilsner
- Spark House Red Ale – a true read, smooth, full-bodied, bready with caramel and toffee aromatics
- Broken Axe American Pale Ale – stacked with bold flavour and bright citrus tones with a subtle sweetness from Vienna malts
- Oxtongue India Pale Ale – pronounced hop character with a deep malt and a splash of pink grapefruit flavour
- Wild North Pina Grande – a seasonal summer beer featuring lemon and tropical fruit flavour rounded off by aroma hops and carbonation
The $59 two-hour cruise ticket includes an opportunity to sample 5 craft beers under the guidance of an expert, as well as pub snacks. There will be prize draws. All that plus an afternoon cruising Lake Muskoka aboard Wenonah II.
Wenonah II is air-conditioned and is equipped with an elevator. She has a covered deck, a lounge, and dining rooms. If you thought sampling beers on a patio or a fair ground defined summer in Muskoka, you haven’t experienced a craft beer cruise.
There are a limited number of tickets on sale now by phone 866.687.6667.
Please note: You must be of legal drinking age to participate in the sampling.